Friday, January 9, 2009

12 days and counting...


In less than two weeks, we will be on our way to Thailand! It has been wonderful to have an extra-long break (ISU students start classes this Monday...we're not that upset to be missing out...) for purposeful rest. We also just found out in Thailand, the place where we will stay is on the beach! ...but not that we won't miss the current freezing-rain, snow, and 20 degree average temperature in Iowa (the Arkansas average is about 40-50 degrees right now, so the Iowans are a little jealous of Robert currently). That's all right now!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your rest, time in the kitchen, and the warmth and comfort of family as you prepare for this wonderful, life changing journey. I'm envious of your time on the beach; do they kayak in Thailand? :) ~Diane/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see pictures and hear all positive things! I miss you guys and you are in my thoughts and I am lifting you up in the mornings! :)

    ReplyDelete